18 mars 2009

*Dunkar huvudet i väggen*

Dagens mailkonversation på facebook:

Jag (efter att inte fått svar på nåt på två dagar): I can take a hint, not getting any answer from you here, txtmessages, msn or nothing. I get it and im gone. Bye

Robbi: don’t take no hints girl ……I really don’t know what to tell you i like talking to you and feel for you it’s just so hard knowing your way over there and i would die to meet you some day…..it’s confusing if you know what i mean

Jag (ännu mer frustrerad): But dont tell me one thing one day, and the next day act like you never said anything. You tell me you like to talk to me, but then you almost never do. You say my mails makes you feel good, but most of the time i dont even get an answer. You tell me to text you, but when i do you ignore me. And it hurts everytime. If you want me to stay away just say so and i will. And if you dont want me to stay away you have to act like it. Simple as that, and its up to you. But i cant do this anymore, not knowing from day to day how you are gonna act.

Robbi (försöker rädda med en snygg undanflykt): So Sorry girl i did leave my phone at home today to charge..and i really do like you and enjoy talking with you when i have the free time …but with me working alot right now and the time change it just a little harder ….but i always manage to make things work

Men åh din dumma fan. Det handlar inte om att du inte svarade på smset jag skickade idag. Det handlar om att du totalt ignorerar mig mellan varven för att det är jobbigt för dig att prata med mig när du har känslor för mig och vi bor så långt ifrån varandra. Och jag är trött på att bli ignorerad. Skaffa lite stake och bestäm dig. Antingen pratar du med mig dagligen som du säger att du vill göra. Eller så avbryter du kontakten mellan oss helst.

För jag kan inte göra det. Jag kan inte bryta. Jag har inte den styrkan just nu. Jag kan inte säga ett definitivt hej då. Jag känner för mycket för dig för att göra det, även om det vore för mitt eget bästa.

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...